Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Breath, Blood or Urine...No thanks I'm Full


Went to Coldplay last night. By far the most spectacular show I have ever seen and the fact that I had bitchin seats didn't hurt either. Started the night out right with the BLUE crew at J's house. After some libations and some grub we headed downtown to catch the show. I was pretty buzzed when I got there and the 5 beers I had there only made the situation that much more interesting. Needless to say, I had to call a friend who lives downtown to come pick me up after the show. Ran into the X, her mother and her X while wasted, pretty sure that didn't go well. But all in all I had a blast, cheered, clapped and sang myself hoarse. Truly a night I will never forget whether you believe that or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You need to hang out with me this weekend. Problem solved.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home