Tuesday, January 31, 2006

If Adam Calls, Tell Him Sorry, I Had to Go See About a Girl

Crazy weekend. While I got all Mexed up with Margaritas and prepared to hit the cerebral subconscious pinata, my good buddy Adam was getting ready to board the GGW (Girls Gone Wild) Limo with the crew from Omaha Night Life. I was invited, but as such, I regrettably passed on that one. To be honest I never really wanted to go and knew that I would get a detailed first person's perspective from Adam as soon as he woke up the following day. Sure enough, I got the call, but it was at 4AM which was before he actually went to bed and long after I had. The next night - Sat - he was ready to get rowdy again, but this time I again had other plans. I headed up to Roja and met up with the boys, Tom, JD, and the other Adam. We had some grub and then headed to Red for some libations and little mood music compliments of this Russian D.J. who will remained unnamed due to the sole fact that I don't know it. In classic fashion upon arriving, before I even finished my first beer, I saw a girl across the bar, who I actually used to know, but it had been years. I felt myself being compelled to go over and talk to her and to make a long story short, I ditched the boys and reacquainted myself with a very attractive, compelling and truly amazing woman. So this weekend when Adam will again entice me with sex crazed women, free beer, and a night on the town, with the boys, I'll just say, "Sorry Adam, I gotta go see about a girl."

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

...you know...
yeah, sometimes the shit that happens is worth the price of admission...

find a cute friend for me...

3:31 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

i'm leaving this comment from your laptop on your desk....

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home