Monday, February 06, 2006

Do You Like Apples?....I Got Her Number, How Do You Like Dem Apples?

21-10 and who cares, Superbowl what's that. I spent the weekend doing many things, but I would have to say that the highlights were the 3 evenings I spent with a girl. Of all the crap I have had to deal with in my personal life in the past four years, my time with her thus far in all aspects can be summed up in one word, "refreshing". No stress, no expectations, and a natural connection that is completely genuine and unique. Although I think that goes without saying when you spend 3 evenings in a row with someone. Anyway, if it is not already obvious, my internal voice is incesantly reminding me not to screw this up. So far being me has done wonders and I will continue to be real and if that wins her over then what more could you ask for.

Good Night and Good Luck

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I like apples.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Man, I can't believe you brought Steph here when we're all fucking bombed and been drinking. What the fuck is she gonna think about us?

Yeah, Adam, it's a real rarity that we'd be out drinking.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home