Monday, February 13, 2006

Can You Read My Mind?

I have had a lot on my mind lately and not necessarily about one subject area in particular either. For those that know me well they know that when I talk I get long winded in an attempt to convey the most accurate representation of what I am actually thinking. Anyways, what I am getting at is it would be a lot easier if people could just read my mind. It would save me the embarrassing explanations out of my frequent Freudian slips and the like

No update on the girl situation. After an unpleasant ending to an otherwise pleasant evening, our last encounter / date went well. She asked me to call her when I got home which I did more than once with no answer or return phone call. Whatever, I hate this shit sometimes, more work and worry than it is worth if you ask me. I know that I like her and visa versa, the question is will it work and is the timing right. Who the hell knows....done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home