Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Real

When I am older and have a home and some equity I think I will write a book about life, love and my friend Adam. I swear every time I need a funny story or am looking for the most scandolous behavior or rediculous encounter I hear about it from him either from personal or near personal experieince. I think I will title it: "How mankind began and ended with Adam".

Someone very near and dear to me once said that there was a writer hidden inside of me and I am sure that like many things, if I would have pursued it seriously, I probably could have made something of myself doing just that, but for now, the benefit of whatever talent latent in me in regards to writing will remain confined to this Blog. Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Thank you...
Wait until this weekend, we're going out Tiger.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home