Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This is a pint...It Comes In Pints?

Ahh yes the joys of shopping after the holidays. I went on a quest to find a single CD yesterday and after striking out at Best Buy and Target I decided to get a bite to eat and a few drinks at Roja. My old friend Hiomara was working the bar and she hooked me up with a couple of free ones and provided some pretty hilarious recaps from the holiday weekend.

....

Saw Munich with Adam on Sunday night, stellar flick highly recommend it, but it is violent so you've been warned.

....

And on a dating note my New Year's Resolution is to stay the Hell away from crazy chicks who I seem to have an uncanny nack for attracting and unfortunately dating. If I had an ad it would read. Good Looking 24 year old with college education seeking a fun attractive woman who can maintain a healthy level of fluctuation of emotion for more than a day, is not a direct threat to my life, uses her real name, is not self destructive, and above all that does not fein semblence of normal social interaction only to unveil the previously mentioned tantalizing traits after we start dating. Also, communication skills highly recommended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

um yeah, crazy and stuff...

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home