Friday, December 30, 2005

Dogs and Cats Living Together...Mass Histeria!!

2005 has come and nearly gone and looking back I barely had a chance to realize it was here. A lot has happened in the past year. For starters, I moved back to Omaha from Des Moines, (Thank God!) and switched from a dead end boring ass job in a cubicle to a budding sales position in a new marketing firm downtown. I realized my life purpose (more on that later). Helped film a documentary in L.A. Visited Chicago, L.A. and New York on business all in the same month. Discovered new love and lost it. Broke a few hearts and had mine broke as well. Got drunk with Adam more than once, but am proud to announce that i did not get sick drunk once this year. Oh yeah.

My plans for ringing in the New Year are not as exciting as one might think. I will be with family doing the whole Christmas/New Year package deal. I love my family, but the New Year is one of those times that I would rather be with my friends and in tribute to A.J. getting a hot wet kiss from a girl, but the only kisses I'll be getting this year are from my mother and grandmother. Yay for me! Someone said something about no alcohol this year because of the disfunctional nature of my broken family, but rest assured I'll be flasking it up or maybe I'll just start out wasted. Stay Tuned.

If you hop between my blog and Adam's blog you may encounter cross over, but I too have this to say: Never regret your choices in life because whatever they were and whatever consequence they produced, you made that decision at the time for a reason. I've made some chioces I thought were great and some turned out to be crappy situations later and the opposite has happened as well. Look at Milton from Office Space he was fired didn't get paid and he chose to stay, burned down the building, which some may have considered risky, but now he's on the beach drinking Margaritas with No Salt! And above all never be afraid to and absolutely never regret loving someone, it truly is one of God's greatest gifts. Later..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

amen brother.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home