Thursday, November 17, 2005

Am I Boring You?

I know that most often when something is bothering me regardless if another is involved I tend to have a long drawn out interior dialogue. I think that I do this because I like to see things from another's perspective. This has made many things hard for me, like ignoring a homeless person on the street or breaking up with a significant other regardless of how good my reasons were. I even have a hard time yelling or getting angry with others usually because I can see it from their end and know that the issue is often not personal. Most think I'm nuts. It does however, give me the reputation of having a big heart and a cool temper, but honestly the interior stress this causes will drive you mad. If it wasn't for the remorse and guilt that I would otherwise feel, I'd be all over these issues like white on rice. I'd be screaming into the face of all those that have stepped on me, refuse to respect me or my opinions for that matter or made me feel unimportant to further their own cause. Of course that also makes little sense because I'm a damn non confrontational. Now that's a great trait, let's get pissed off, but instead of venting our frustrations at the appropriate moment, let's internalize them instead and make it worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home