Tuesday, August 22, 2006

For This Reason Above All, I Have Sent Them You..My Only Son

I have returned. Amazingly, I am not dead, but I have been extremely busy lately and posting to my blog here was not on the top of my list.

Back in April we put an old and beloved family member to rest. Mr. Miyagi, our cat, who was 15 was euthanized. We all took it harder than we expected, but flash forward 4 months later and my mom and her husband have gotten a little orange tabby, named Pepe.

In other news, when I was previously tuned into this planet I had just left my dead end job downtown to pursue other opportunities at the restaurant. Well a lots happened since then and now I am the new Assistant Manager of Red Lounge and BLUE Sushi Sake and Grill. It is definitely a big change in a lot of ways, but I am happy about it and await the new challenge and responsibility.

During my hiatus, I paid off my credit card debt, discovered E-bay, and rekindled my interest in cars, specifically my own. I have a lot of plans for it in the near future, so stay tuned for some photo representation.

Still with the girl from the last post, I know it's a miracle. However, when you have a relationship that is as laid back and casual/comfortable as ours, it's pretty easy to see why it works so well. Anywho, I gotta go, but rest assured that I will be back sooner than later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home