Friday, March 24, 2006

Have Fun Storming The Castle!

Today is my 25th birthday in case you were interested. If you are keeping track, yes I am an Aries. My life has been very eventful and satisfying up to this point. I can honestly say that I have no regrets and truly am happy with where I am right now and where I seem to be headed. Sure I've made mistakes, but the important thing is that I learned from them.

I don't know what lies just around the corner for me, but I am very excited about what it might be. Rest assured it will be good regardless. Who knows, maybe the Mrs. (whoever that might be) is in my near future. I'll keep you all in the loop of any new developments. Until then, stay tuned Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Also, there will be a good time had by all at RED Lounge tonight starting at 9PM for those that are interested. Come Back for some good photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

we are the brut squad.

its a holocaust cloak, it fit so well, miracle max said i could keep it.

if we just had a wheelbarrow, now that would be something.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home