Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It Has Begun

If anyone out there reads this and is remotely interested, you might want to know that I quit my job yesterday. Ok, maybe I shouild clarify a bit. I gave notice to my daytime employer, the marketing firm. In a few weeks I will be waiting tables full time at BLUE. It may sound dumb that a college grad is waiting tables and turning down a Senior Account Executive Position at a marketing firm. However, when you are making less than 1k a month without benefits for a year, it starts to wear on you, not to mention the bloody fortune I spend on gas and parking while working downtown. I'm not without drive or ambition though, as there are some future opportunities in the restaurant as well. Stay Tuned.

On another note, I have a girlfriend now. And me, the man who can't shut up about anything, is really at a loss for words about the whole thing. I'm happy and so is she. We compliment each other very well and love to spend as much time together as possible. It's wonderful and I can honestly say that I have never had a relationship that was as easy and as comfortable as this one is. Am I boasting? Yes, so get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home