Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Weird Science

For those of you who slept through physics there is a law of nature discovered by our old friend Newton that states for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This suddenly dawned on me in response to recent events. Long ago a string of things happened that at the time did not make sense and unfortunately were not all good or at least I lacked the perspective and forsight to understand their purpose. All I know is that through difficulty, many mistakes and a lot of growing up and maturing my life has come full circle and many of those things that went awry at a particularly transitional time in my life have worked out in wonderful ways that I would never have seen as possible. For the first time in years I truly consider myself lucky to be alive and to have what I have been blessed to receive. I could not be happier and rest assured the future is looking bright.

Besides the fact that everything is great, this change has also allowed me to look back and truly appreciate the support structure that I have in my friends and family. Without knowing what was to come they were there when I needed them and for that I owe them much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home