Monday, October 24, 2005

I Got a Wallet!

Everyone else is doing it so here are somethigs you might not know about me:

1. I have been to three continents and 5 countries other than the U.S. obviously, but within the states I have been to 30 of them.
2. My middle name is Phillip
3. I survived a motorcycle accident in which my bike was totaled and all I had were some cuts and bruises.
4. I have recently realized that subconciously I am attracted to blondes, but like red heads as well, they tend to be wild and fun.
5. The only pro sport I have ever seen in person is baseball, which I don't even like.
6. I have been to five Husker games and they lost three of them.
7. Since I turned 16, I have driven over 115,000 miles and have owned 5 vehicles.
8. I am currently working at job #16
9. I ran the 100 meter dash in 10.9 seconds and swam the 50yd free in 22.00 seconds as a Junior in high school.
10. If I could have a super power, it would be the ability to fly.
11. If I could have a magical ability, it would be to use the force.
12. The fastest I have driven was 150mph and I did it twice, once on Dodge St. and once on I-80.
13. I've never snorted, injected, smoked or swallowed an illegal substance. Really!
14. I am the oldest of 24 cousins on both sides of my family.
15. I can read Japanese, but have very little idea of what is means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home