Monday, September 26, 2005

You've been the only thing that's right... In all I've done

A fulfilling fun filled weekend plagued by vulnerability and lack of sleep, but a memorable one at that. Friday, I did nothing and slept late Sat morning, it was glorious. Saturday afternoon was Dodgeball, after all, I have to support my friends. After that it was beer then games and beer at Dave and Busters. Sunday was equally uneventful and alas the weekend is over yet again.

Now that my extremely exciting account of the weekend is over let's get down to topic.

There are moments in life where there is a window of seizeable opportunity, that if not taken, you are forced to look back at a forgone chance. Often there is risk involved, but one thing that I have learned over the years, is that risk is way better than regret no matter how scary it may seem at the time. Especially if the risk is telling someone that you love them...

I can't even begin to explain to anyone the degree and amount of change that has happened in my life in the last year. Some are remotely aware and have a general idea, but let me put it this way. Right now I couldn't be happier, my perspective is completely illuminated for the first time and excitement is building within me in anticipation of what could be and it's...well let's just say... wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I felt the same way about a week after Chris' wedding (when Jamie and I broke up)...It was the best thing to ever happen to me.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home