Monday, September 12, 2005

The General of Electric Posts a Toast

Went cosmic bowling on Friday and had a blast. After 2 pitchers of beer I was feeling pretty good too. Only bowled under 100 once in four rounds, but that was because I was trying a bunch of trick shots and stuff. I mean really, how much could two pitchers affect my bowling ability? So three days later, my forearm is still sore and the left side of my ass is really sore.

"It's all tingly and shit!"

Congrats to Adam for meeting yet another one, good luck with that, hey maybe you could see if she wants to jello wrestle?

...
And randomly, I just wanted to send a shout out to my friends, thanks for being there, you know who you are. Aloha

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

'meeting yet another one'...yeah, except I really like this one...;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Mastermind said...

can you believe that score, on varsity difficulty to boot and both quarterbacks were out hurt, I did that with my wide receiver playing QB

10:43 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I'm impressed...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home