Friday, August 26, 2005

Gunga La Gunga

My own personal belief is that no one should have to clean up anyone else's mess. Sure knock yourself out if it fits your fancy, but don't expect me to do it. This also translates to no one should have to pay for mistakes that others made, but that would go against the inbalance between equtiy and real life. I think what I am getting to the core of here is that I consider myself a "nice guy", and when it comes to us nice guys we finish last every frickin time especially when it comes to ladies.

I mean if fate has it right, I am bound to end up marrying some poor soul who got it wrong the first time. Because God for bid it that any self respecting woman would go after a clean cut nice guy the first time around. After being bloodied up by her former husband my likely wife will realize that there is such a thing as a man who treats a lady with respect and that there is a valid reason to trust the right man. I'll probably end up with two kids that aren't mine and an ever present background deadbeat dad that I and the future wife are constantly battling for money and to stay away from our dog or something like that. All because somewhere some how the estrogen hormone put some bad instinct into so many women that says ya know the beatings will stop and ya know the harder he hits you, the more he loves you, and maybe all those movies and stories about men bringing flowers and being honest was just romantic hollywood bull.

What else do I have to do to prove myself?

I give up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

The Dhali Llama himself.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Dark Helmet said...

So, am I supposed to feel guilty because my wife cooks and cleans??

Not that guilt would really make me change anything!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home